Friday, October 22, 2010



Sophie Israa Mokhtar 11 October at 20:59

hey nasser!

Sophie here. Im currently in Dubai. I thought of going to Oman to do some hiking, or whale watching , or simply walk through the picturesque city Musqat. I might take the bus there.

my parents arent too keen on me going alone though. they want to make sure I know someone there just incase if anything happens. im not asking you to stick with me or anything haha, just maybe show me a good place to stay. or a cool place to visit.

id really appreciate it if you could help, as a friend :)
salam


Nasser Chollo 21 October at 04:12
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,, sorry i was out of Oman i justcame back can you please send me your phone number. my number is 0096899010396 , ill be waiting


Sophie Israa Mokhtar 21 October at 13:23
hey nasser! you got me at a bad time! I was in dubai for two weeks haha and im actually at the airport now waiting to board to go back to KL :(


take care!

Sophie



my ex is just a little too fucking late.

No comments:

Post a Comment


about

viewfinder a part of her eyes, scribbles part of her fingers, tea part of her gut.